Saturday, January 21, 2012

coral tips

Drugstore collections are bursting with coral!

I recently snagged this beaut of a nail color at Walgreens. It's a gorgeous cream orange that has just enough pink to make it look coral-y. It comes off really orange in this photo I snapped (actually, so does my hand), but the pink-y tinge is what made me fall in love with this color. It's a great shade to add to my collection!

This is the first Loreál polish that I've ever owned, and I really liked it! It wore really well, didn't chip easily, and was opaque and smooth after two coats. It's definitely a polish brand that I plan on investigating in more detail!

I love coral and couldn't be happier about the trend that's bursting onto the scene for spring. What are your thoughts on the coral craze?

No comments:

Post a Comment